Jr. Channel Sales Manager
NovaStor is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Channel Sales Consultant to support their efforts to build and leverage channel partnerships. The position is specifically responsible for recruiting, enabling, and driving revenue through channel partners. This includes system integrators, VARs, ISVs and resellers. The Channel Sales Consultant will assist in developing business value propositions with targeted partners and execute on strategic and tactical programs to achieve revenue targets.
- • Manage relationships and maintain consistent communication with NovaStors strategic partners in the SMB
channel to Maintain and achieve quota on a quarterly and annual basis.
- • Cultivate, grow and nurture relationships at all levels within the assigned reseller accounts.
- • Identify and close partner sales opportunities, generating incremental revenue for both companies.
- • Develop and track pipeline associated with targeted partnerships as applicable.
- • Generate consistent sales growth in all areas of the business through consultation, education, service & initiatives.
- • Assist in the management of the day-to-day operations of each partnership serving as a proactive liaison and
consultant for partners.
- • Educate reseller sales professionals on products, programs, promotions, competitive advantages and how to sell
products to customers.
- • Provide regular reports as needed to sales management on prospecting and partner lead generation activities
Required Skills and Abilities
- • Must have 2+ years’ experience in IT channel sales with a proven track record in recruiting, training and
achieving quota goals.
- • Proven experience achieving aggressive revenue targets.
- • Strong communication and interpersonal skills via telephone, including the ability build and cultivate
- • Versed in a consultative sales approach.
- • Ability to develop accounts strategically.
- • Ability to network – connections to the business community.