While World Backup Day is officially March 31, 2015, Cloudwards.net offers an insightful infographic on why every day is world backup day. Why? Because one backup per year is just not enough. Especially when you consider these facts about data loss:
- 44% of all data loss results from hardware or system malfunctions
- 32% of data loss is a result of human error
- 14% of data loss is from software corruptions
- 7% of data loss is from computer viruses
- 3% of data loss is from natural disasters
If you don’t back up your data, you risk losing it…all of it. With so many backup options why risk it?
Keep reading to find out how to create a secure backup using the 1-2-3 rule, how online backup works, things to consider when selecting an online backup solution, and some fun facts on backup.
Courtesy of: Cloudwards.net